Being the eyes and ears of the organization, the FIDReC Contact Centre Specialist (FCCS) is the first point of contact with the public representing FIDReC. At the front counter, the FCCS assists the public in their queries and the filing of their disputes through the various contact channels. The FCCS also supports the Case Managers and the Management in collating information provided by the disputants and assisting the disputants in areas of document submissions and collections as well as the verification of the identity of the visitors to our office.Job Requirements
- Assisting the public in their queries via the various channels (emails, telephone, letters and face-to-face).
- Assisting the disputants in the filing of their disputes (providing and guiding the disputants in the forms to be completed).
- Conducting an interview with the disputants and recording their statements, when required.
- Verification of the identity of visitors to our office (e.g. representatives from the FIs and disputants).
- Assist the disputants and representatives of the FIs in the submission and collection of their documents.
- Data entry:
- Recording of all enquiries received via the various channels in the system.
- Creating of cases if all documents received are in order
- Covering the duties of fellow team-members, including the Service Ambassador when a team member is away from the office.
- Any other projects or duties assigned by the Management / Supervisor.
Salaries will be commensurate with the candidates' experience and qualification and are negotiable. Candidates are to state their expected salary in their resumes.
Candidates should submit their resume via email or post, stating their current and expected salary, to :-
The Human Resource Manager
Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre Ltd
36 Robinson Road