- Handle and mediate financial disputes, dealing directly with consumers and financial institutions on their disputes over the telephone, email, through face to face interviews and during mediation conferences
- Seek to mediate a solution acceptable to both parties through mediation (cases that are not settled may be referred to FIDReC's Adjudicators)
- Supervise a team of case managers under his/her charge in their work, including guiding, advising and counselling them
- Organize work for the team of case managers and ensure that they understand their duties and tasks
- Set goals for performance and deadlines for the team of case managers so that they comply with FIDREC's targets and plans
- Monitor his or her case managers' performance and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Possess a good degree from a recognised tertiary institution and also possess the maturity, aptitude, skills and experience for mediation and dealing with disputants.
- Relevant working experience in general mediation and/or mediation specialising in financial disputes will be an advantage.
- Has the competence, experience and commitment to hold the position of supervisor and team leader in charge of a few case managers. Must be able to work independently on his or her own, as well as to supervise junior colleagues
- Possess at least 10 years of relevant working experience, with some years as supervisor
Salaries will be commensurate with the candidates' experience and qualification and are negotiable. Candidates are to state their expected salary in their resumes.
Candidates should submit their resume via email or post, stating their current and expected salary, to :-
The Human Resource Manager
Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre Ltd
36 Robinson Road