- Assisting the public in their queries via the various communication channels for FIDReC (including face-to-face, telephone, email, online enquiries, and letters).
- Assisting consumers to file their disputes at FIDReC (giving guidance on the filing process and what to expect at FIDReC).
- Assessing whether a claim meets the basic eligibility requirements to be filed at FIDReC.
- Conducting an interview with consumers and helping them to put their statements in writing, where required.
- Assist the disputants and representatives of the FIs in the submission and collection of their documents.
- Visitor management, where required.
- Data entry and verification:
- The FCCS will need to ensure that all enquiries received via the various channels are captured in the FIDReC digital portal management system.
- The FCCS will need to verify that key information has been provided by the consumers when they file their disputes online.
- For consumers who are unable to file their dispute online, the FCCS will need to provide assistance in creating cases when all documents received are in order.
- Covering the duties of fellow team-members, including the Service Ambassador, when a team member is away from the office.
- Any other projects or duties assigned by the Management / Supervisor.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of consumer financial products.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and organisational skills.
- Possesses maturity, aptitude, skills, and experience for dealing with disputants.
- Possesses empathy and able to work in a team.
- Competent in using Microsoft productivity tools.
- Candidates with relevant experience will be preferred.
Salaries will be commensurate with the candidates' experience and qualification and are negotiable. Candidates are to state their expected salary in their resumes.
Candidates should submit their resume via email stating their expected salary, to:
The Human Resource Manager
Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre Ltd
36 Robinson Road